Call for Nominations
For more details and a copy of the nomination form, download: Board Nomination 2016.
Salto Gymnastics is pleased to announce our Annual General Meeting September 2nd, 2015 @ 7:00 pm
at Salto Gymnastics.
The Board of Directors of Salto Gymnastics is seeking candidates whose backgrounds encompass a mix of
the following general list of characteristics and skills which reflect the collective backgrounds of the entire
Board of Directors:
Governance expertise and experience, including some familiarity with financial systems and risk
- Demonstrated leadership in a career capacity with an understanding of a range of national,
provincial/territorial, regional, local and/or international issues;
- A team player with connections to networks and organizations in the community and surrounding
- High-level understanding of organizational development and effectiveness;
- Advocacy experience on issues, with an understanding of policy development and political systems that impact implementation;
- Ability to commit time and resources to serve on the Board, committees, represent Salto Gymnastics, as requested;
- Specific areas of experience might also include fund development, special events communications and marketing, research, membership development etc.
Fall 2015 Registration
"Stick-IT" ON-LINE REGISTRATION. Click on the squirrel to register.
Summer Registrants can register on – Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Open Registrations – August 5, 2015.
Fall Preschool Drop In times – Tuesday and Friday 11:00-12:30 p.m.
effective September 8, 2015. – Calendar has been updated with new times
Preschool 3 yr. old Tumbling Tots currently have 5 openings for the afternoon class – 12:30-3:00 p.m.
35th Anniversary Celebrations, August 29, 2015 – 10:00 am-3:00 p.m. FREE
· Free Drop In
· Gymnastics, Parkour and Acro Demos
· Free Hot Dogs and Drink
· Bouncy Castle
· Community Challenge – Emergency First Responders face off against gymnasts in various challenges
· Face Painting
NEW! Parkour Monthly Drop In Pass –$ 40.00 – Unlimited monthly use.
Preferable method of payment is a Credit Card for automatic renewal.
If you reach the Alberta Gymnastics Federation page, please call the Salto office 780-449-1518 for assistance.
Salto Gymnastics offers a program of physical, intellectual, social and emotional growth for your preschooler.
Click here for Salto Preschool Information and Registration
Please phone to be put on a waitlist for 2015/2016 school year
Tumbling Tots - 3 yrs Tues/Thurs
Tumbling Tykes 4 yrs Mon/Wed/Fri